Terms and conditions
We take great pride in the creation of our products.
Our flavors are made to stringent specifications using the freshest materials.
Customers must contact Flavourart prior to returning any products and get a written authorization statement within 7 days of receipt of our products if return is desired. No return will be authorized after 7 days.
Please Read Our Policies on Shipping and Billing Prior to Contacting Our Office.
1. We make every effort to ship all orders within 30 business days, excluding weekends, and holidays. We may delay shipping orders during inventory shortages, or increased order volume. Please check on product availability prior to placing an order, if prompt delivery is required.
2. All orders are shipped via Express couriers with tracking system or regular mail service. We use suitable couriers, according to weight and destination. General delivery time is 3-4 days from shipping date. Delivery with mail service can take up to 15 days.
3. Declined credit cards will result in order delay or cancellation.
4. We accept credit cards and bank transfer. Merchandise will not be shipped until payment is received.
5. Receiving Broken Merchandise - If you receive merchandise that is damaged, please be aware that we do not replace merchandise for damage that occurs during transit.
6. All ownership, title and risk of loss and/or damage in the product you have purchased shall pass to you at the point and time at which such product leaves our premises in Italy.
7. If your delivery address is outside Italy, the addressee will be the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country into which the products are delivered. The product may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the country of delivery. Any such additional charges levied for customs clearance must be borne by you. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be at any time in the future. Items sold by us on the Flavourart website are despatched from Italy to destinations within the world. The shipping cost will increase for destinations outside of Italy and Flavourart are in no way responsible for the detention of any goods by any countries associated customs or legal departments.
8. Lost packages. For your information, we are glad to let you know that so far, after several hundreds orders managed, not a single courier delivered package has been lost . However despite all efforts and care, this may happens. We deliver using reliable international couriers with tracking system (see point 2). and we are not responsible for lost packages. If this should happens, you can contact us and we will ask for standard reimbursement. According to local legislation, couriers will reimburse 6 Euro for Kg only. If you want a full reimbursement for your order, it must be insured at an additional cost of 5 Euro for package. The insurance covers any loss up to 1000 euro. Ask us for this option before passing an order.
9. All sales are final for all products, unless caused by Flavourart's mishandling of customer's order. For customers that are unfamiliar with these products, we recommend ordering small quantities to test prior to making a large order. All returns are subject to a 25 % restocking fee. No exceptions will be made.
10. Customers will be billed for all shipping costs plus a 25% restocking fee for all orders where delivery is refused by the customer.
11. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Exceptions are made at our discretion.
12. Customers will be charged for merchandise that is shipped back to Flavourart because of an incorrect address (supplied by the customer).
13. Please report any missing merchandise or other errors in the fulfillment of your order within 48 hours of delivery. After 48 hours, we will conclude that your order was completed accurately. No claims will be accepted after that time.
14. We reserve the right to refuse service at our discretion
15. The Website Owner and its directors, shareholders and associated persons shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
16. We reserve the right to make changes to our policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
17.These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website. In the unlikely event that an incorrect price is shown on our website, we reserve the right to abstain from fulfilling the order at that price. You will of course be notified, and at which point you will be informed of the correct price, and given the choice to proceed with the order. You agree that your order is an offer to buy the Products under these Sales Terms. All orders must then be accepted by us. We may choose not to accept abnormal orders and orders which are not placed in good faith. After having received your order, we will send you an order confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Please note that the Order confirmation email is not an acceptance of your order. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between FlavourArt and you and will not take place unless and until you have received an email confirmation of your order being despatched. Please note that FlavourArt reserves the right to cancel your order at any time before you receive your ordered items.
18. Your relationship with us is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy. The Courts of Italy shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising out of these Terms. If you are unsatisfied for any reason or have questions about proper usage of our products, please contact us.
FOR USERS OF E-CIGARETTE AND PERSONAL VAPORIZERS.
We produce and sell FOOD FLAVOURS which comply with Italian and EU legislation and EFSA recommendations. The flavourings we develop and manufacture are considered safe for FOOD use only, as it is intended that they enter the body via the digestive system and not the lungs. Digestion involves acid breakdown, enzyme attack, kidney and liver processing. Inhaling flavourings, as a vapour, results in the chemicals (contained within these) entering directly into the blood stream where these essential biological processes are effectively by-passed. Whilst vaping can be compared to smelling scents in the open air; consumption of food flavours through inhalation has not yet been scientifically tested or evaluated for human safety.
Flavourart srl cannot be held responsible for any personal injury claim, or damages, arising from the use of food flavourings in devices such as; electronic cigarettes, e-cigs, personal vaporisers, or any other form of inhalator. As with smoking cigarettes, the use of personal vaporisers (e-cigarettes), and the use of flavourings in e-liquids, is undertaken wholly at the user’s own risk.
Important health and safety warning information and the appropriate use, storage, handling, and safe disposal of e-liquids.
The majority of our e-liquids contain NICOTINE; a very toxic and highly addictive poison. Nicotine containing e-liquids are only intended for use by committed smokers of legal smoking age and are not intended for use by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant, or may become pregnant, or by any person with an elevated risk of, or pre-existing condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects, or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult your physician.E-liquids are not a smoking cessation product and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our e-liquids are not intended to treat, prevent, or cure, any disease or condition. e-liquids may be lethal, if ingested; with a highly increased risk of fatality present should they be accidentally swallowed by children. In the event of accidental ingestion, seek medical advice IMMEDIATELY and show the physician the bottle from which the product was consumed. Please keep all nicotine-containing products safely locked away in a child-proof cabinet (or other secured area) when not in use, and keep them out of the reach of children, the infirm, and animals, at ALL times.
Avoid skin contact with e-liquids wherever possible. If the product comes into direct contact with the skin, wash immediately with copious amounts of running water. If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with copious amounts of running water and seek medical advice. Please do not dispose of e-liquids in the domestic refuse or water courses. Contact your local waste disposal authority for advice when disposing of nicotine containing e-liquids.
Disclaimer: Whilst every measure has been taken to make our packaging child-proof, Flavourart srl cannot be held responsible for any personal injury caused to any third-party arising from a failure to comply with these implicit warnings and instructions.